WALT: Skim read to locate specific information and retell.

Hello Bloggers.

Today I have been doing my awesome work for reading. My book is called Bells and Butterflies. It is about a girl who dances and has been doing it since she was six years old. India Is the Most Vegetarian Country.The Taj Mahal is Not a Palace…India is the Tiger Capital of the World. Cows are sacred in India. Did you know that India is almost the most popular holiday place in the world?

FIRST CREATE TASK

She has been learning  Bharata Natyam, A southern Indian dance style. She is getting ready to perform. Her favourite necklace is from India. All the girls have their hair tied into a bun or a plait. Artificial hair is used if the girl’s hair is too short to be tied up. Glitter spray is used to make the hair style more fancy. Rima thinks that Nileesha’s  necklace is cool.

SECOND CREATE TASK

The second task is a mindmap. This is where you can put all your thoughts and feelings on. Here are some more facts about this.

India is the second largest English-speaking country in the world.

The last task is a Canva video. The third task was to make a Canva video too. Canva is also a video maker. You can use all the things  that I mentioned before. Plus you can make anything on Canva. Birthday cards, TikTok videos, Instagram post, etc. My one is a video and a voice recording. The background is blue and my face is on it. If you have any feedback for the video or the blog post, Feel free to put all of your feedback in the comments. I like this method because it is great for making anything!! PS fast finishers are coming soon in this post. Here is all the tasks so far. If you want to join me with the fun, search up canva on your Google home page.

Here is Nileesha as a drawing

BYE BYE BYE GUYS!

One thought on “READING WEEK 7

1. Thanks for sharing Lilly, I love the detail in your blog and I love how clear and well laid out it is. I am looking forward to seeing your Canva video.
    Petra